St. Augustine Catholic School 722 Monroe St. Napoleon, Ohio
  St. Augustine Catholic School722 Monroe St.  Napoleon, Ohio

History of Our School

St. Augustine School had a humble beginning back in 1865. St. Augustine parishioners built their first school which was a small 26' X 36' wooden structure.

In 1875, the central downtown lots were purchased and a new school was built. In 1878, the Notre Dame Sisters arrived to take over the school.  In 1924, the old structure was torn down and a new modern school was erected.  The present school was dedicated in April of 1925.  

In the 1920's, the school cafeteria was moved and a new kitchen and additional classrooms were built on the second floor over the gymnasium. The facility, along with a modular building located across Clinton Street, now serves students in pre-school through 8th grade.

St. Augustine Catholic Church

210 E. Clinton St.

Napoleon, Ohio  43545

 

Father J. Douglas Garand, Pastor

 

Office:  (419) 592-7656

Parish Fax: (419) 592-6316
Rectory: (419) 592-7665

staugie@henry-net.com

 

 

St. Augustine Catholic School

722 Monroe St.

Napoleon, Ohio 43545

 

Mr. James George, Principal

Office: 419-592-3641

jmgeorge72@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

Print Print | Sitemap
© St. Augustine Catholic Church